Recladding Service is the process of removing previous residential siding from a building until the entire framework has been revealed. Recladding is the process of restoring external elevation cladding that is needed when the current cladding is unsafe or starts to collapse. Recladding is the act of removing old exterior materials or cladding from a home, until the entire framing has been exposed. This helps to detect any possible threats or defacing. The cladding is then reinstalled once it has been firmly anchored. The framework is examined for damage, any necessary repairs are carried out, and a new cladding system is installed. Leaks and dampness can become more serious if not dealt with quickly. If the damage is small, we may only need to reclad that section of the house and not the whole Auckland. We can also replace old cladding with a full reclad, especially if you are planning to sell your home. Full reclads can also be a great option for a remodel. After recladding your home, it will be more resistant to weather and prevent future damage.
You can choose from a variety of residential wall cladding. This will allow you to select the one that best suits your needs. Cladding is available in a variety of forms.
- Weatherboards is a type of cladding used to protect and beautify the exterior of structures.
- Timber Cladding has become increasingly popular due to its appeal for use on exteriors of buildings.
- The stone cladding is covered with a thin layer of stone, or an imitation stone. This helps to hide underlying foundations such as steel or concrete.
- Vinyl cladding can be created by combining PVC with other materials.
- Fibre cement cladding is made from sand, cement and cellulose fibers.
- Foam cladding, also known as external foam cladding, is made of foam materials such as epoxy resins.
- Metal cladding can be made of metals like steel or aluminum.
- Concrete cladding can be applied to both the interior and exterior of a building.
Does every building have cladding?
Guidelines state that cladding does not cover every structure. However, it is becoming more common on both newly constructed high-rises and renovated concrete buildings. Cladding does not necessarily pose a danger to tenants. Cladding systems are made from a variety of materials, many of which are safe to use in relation to fire spread. You will not be able to live in your home while it is being reclad. You will need to find a temporary home for the duration of the project. This could last from 12 to 16 week depending on the size your house.
Contact Elite exteriors to discuss your recladding needs.
Call us at 09-3733356 if you need more information or want to discuss your concerns about recladding services in Auckland. Elite exteriors is available to listen to you and make recommendations that are based on the unique features and conditions of your home. All of your recladding work will be handled by our fully licensed and insured experts. You can move on to the next step with ease. We will contact you as quickly as possible using the communication method that you prefer.